“You are so much more than you imagine.”
Located in the beautiful Blue Mountains and also Online, by appointment only.
Karen Curran is a registered Counsellor with the ACA Australian Counselling Association as well as a member of The HTA, combining her qualifications, skills and life experience to help others transform their lives.
Holistic transpersonal counselling / psychotherapy, Sandplay & Art Therapy – gentle, transforming processes to help change the effects of fear, worries, grief, trauma, life changes. Professional, compassionate. Inner healing – healing of the soul.
Often, unresolved experiences including grief, trauma, anxiety, abuse, disappointments … can contribute to your feeling miserable or disempowered, as you have taken on the stories and self-beliefs and thoughts that are now unhelpful to you.
Working with gentle and transformative processes, Karen helps you to let go of, and to change the effects of these, encompassing the importance of spiritual (inner spirit) healing – on all kinds of levels.
When we feel change from the inner spirit, amazing things can happen.
Self-empowerment comes when you make change to align with your inner truth.
‘Peace begins with me’.
ABOUT THE THERAPIES
There are times when words are not enough. Trauma, grief, confused emotions …
We use creative therapies to help transform what is troubling you, working on emotions and feelings.
Studio sessions are experiential using a range of processes including Sandplay and/or Art Therapy as well as other processes as needed, or appropriate, such as Mindfulness, CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy).
SOUL THERAPY – counselling deeper within
Do you feel that there is more that you want to discover about yourself? To go deeper?
Working with the inner soul in psychotherapy helps you to access more of your own inner wisdom in order to inner heal the stories and beliefs that you have taken on. Can help you find purpose.
Soul Therapy is also offered as Telehealth online for adults.
This is a COVID-SAFE business and therefore for studio sessions, strict hygiene including face shields and masks where appropriate, in order to keep everyone safe.
What are some WHYs to work with me?
Ask yourself …
– am I wondering ‘is there more?’
– do I want to find my lost purpose or my former creativity?
– do I want to remember loved ones but change how grief is controlling my life?
– do I want to find a way through the effects or memories of my trauma or grief?
– do I want to be free of self-judgment?
– do I want to be free of unhelpful thoughts or self beliefs?
– do I want to increase my self confidence?
– do I want to find the true me?
– do I want to be happier being me?
or for my child/teen …
– do I notice that my child is withdrawn?
– do I notice that my child seems to be sad or anxious or angry regularly?
– do I find it hard to connect to my child?
– am I willing to support the journey for my child and find out about myself also?
These are just a few of the reasons that people work with me. There are others.
Counselling – traditional or creative – is a way to share your deepest fears and troubles in safety, and find a way through without judgement.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.